Friday 1 October 2010

oooh! uuufff. mmmh and uuuhhh!



Every time i am back in Munich,  i try to visit with my friend Beatrix our favourite Puppet players in the attic of the theater of youth. 
We love to listen to the old greek couple and we enjoy to look at how wonderful they play the puppets. Its really lovely and it makes your heart full.
I love being in a theater with a lot of children - i feel full of nice emotions and funny sounds once the show is over. I love the energy of kids and how they interact with the play. 
Once i was sitting next to a small boy who always made sounds like: "OOOh!"  "UUFF" "MMMH" "UHHH" and sometimes he would turn around to look at the other kids to make sure that everyone would see the same things like him. 
Today i will go to the puppet theater in Islington! The "Little Angel Theater" and i will see Ronald Dahl´s "Fantastic Mr Fox". I really like the puppets of that play and i am already really excited since a week to go and see it. 
In children stories and children puppet theaters you cross a lot of wonderful and powerful sayings such as:
"I ONLY WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE AND PLANT POTATOES AND DREAM!" 
"Nothing is lost. . .Everything is transformed." 
“It was a very stupid thing to do, I'll admit, but I hardly didn't even know I was doing it.”
"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."

"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting." 



No comments:

Post a Comment